If you’re in need of a quick cash loan to help tide you over until your next pay check, a cash advance may be just what you need. In situations where you have unexpected expenses that you’re unable to meet, it can be helpful to get a quick influx of cash for a short period of time.
Since 1997, PaydayOk.com has been helping millions of consumers to find a payday advance quickly and securely through its trusted network of lenders. The online application process is quick and simple. Because your next pay check is used to guarantee your loan, the funds that you desperately need can be transferred to your bank account within a matter of hours.
The availability of cash advance services is dependent on your state of residence. The amount of money that you are able to borrow is normally anything from $100 to $1000, but this, as well as the term of your loan, can also vary depending on the legislation in your state. At PaydayOk.com you can view up-to-date information about the laws and regulations governing cash advance loans in your home state. Visit the Consumer Resource section and just click on the U.S. map.
When applying for a payday advance, there are very low eligibility requirements; this is in part because you can be approved even with bad or no credit. Provided you have all the pertinent information, the whole application process can be completed online, and there are no documents or paper work that need to be mailed or faxed.
To be eligible for a cash advance you need to:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of your application.
- Be able to provide evidence that you are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S., such as a social security number.
- Have an active bank account in your name that is able to receive electronic money transfers. This is to ensure that your lender is able to transfer your cash advance directly to you, and also to facilitate the automated repayment process when your next pay check arrives.
- Provide proof of employment at your current job for at least 90 days, and have a monthly income of at least $1000 after taxes; this can be in the form of a pay stub or social security check. It’s important for lenders to be certain that they are not loaning you more money than you are able to repay. A cash advance should be used to help you to break free from a cycle of debt, not drag you into one.
- Have a valid email address and phone number for contact purposes.
Provided you are able to meet these requirements, you will get instant approval for a cash loan and can start comparing lenders to see which one best meets your needs. Sometimes a short term cash injection can help you to get back on your feet, and in control of your finances. Be sure to check out PaydayOk.com for the latest information about cash advance loans in your state.