When budgets don’t quite balance or when the calendar is not your friend, and there’s just not enough money until the next paycheck, or if you just want a little extra cash for that big date Friday night, don’t worry - Get a Payday In Advance!
What is a Payday In Advance?
A Payday In Advance is a small, personal loan based on employment status and income that is due at or shortly after the next regular payday — a cash advance on the next projected regular paycheck amount.
When a Payday In Advance Can Help
When that extra bit of cash can help ease temporary financial worries is a difficult question to answer. Those times could include:
- When the cost of groceries goes up.
- When it cost more to fill the gas tank this week than it did last week.
- When your carpool schedule didn’t work, and you had to take a cab or risk being late.
- When friends showed up unexpectedly, and you didn’t fix enough to feed at army and went out for dinner instead.
- When a family member got injured or ill and had to be taken to the doctor or hospital.
- When the car broke down.
- When bad credit history causes a bank loan to be denied.
- When no credit history exists.
- And many, many more….
When a Payday In Advance Won’t Help
Unfortunately, there are a few restrictions, and cash advance loans won’t help:
- Employment: You have to have a job and have had a job for a certain amount of time. In other words, you have to show employment reliability.
- Income: Each cash advance organization has minimum income requirements. You have to show that you will be financially able to repay the loan.
How to Apply
Many cash advance businesses have payday loans online applications that are fast and easy and avoid faxing requirements. The application for a no fax payday advance takes only minutes to complete and submit, and often your payday advance request is answered within a few hours.
What Is Needed?
While documentation and information requirements may change from business to business, generally speaking, have the follow documents or data on hand when applying:
- Identification: Name, date of birth, Social Security number, place of birth are a few personal information pieces that may be required; some require photo identification such as a driver’s license as well as a social security card and a credit or debit card as additional proof of identity.
- Employment: Not only the current employer information, job description, start date, and rate of pay might be required, but also prior employment history may be, as well.
- Pay stub: More than one previous pay stub may be required; have a few on hand, just in case.
- Amount requested: Have a reasonable sum in mind; don’t overextend what you can repay.
- Just a few minutes of your time, careful application completion, and a bank account in which to receive the payday loan!
When unexpected bills deplete your checking account, and it’s too long ‘til payday, don’t despair. Move up the calendar and apply for a Payday In Advance!