Whether it is a car breakdown, a trip to the emergency room or an unforeseen home repair, even the best-prepared people can be caught between paychecks without badly needed funds. A payday advance is a quick way for hardworking people to gain access to money when they need it.
What Are Payday Advance Loans?
Life doesn't wait for payday. Urgent financial need may occur at any time. A payday loan is a way to get part of your next paycheck a little early. Loan approval is fast and loan money may be deposited into your bank account as quickly as the same day.
Why Choose a Payday Loan?
There are other ways to borrow money. Banks, relatives, credit cards, and even pawn shops are possible sources when you experience a sudden cash crunch.
Below is a list of loan sources and how they compare with a paycheck advance loan:
- Banks and other financial institutions: A typical bank loan requires a lengthy application and approval process. You are required to tell the institution why you need the money, submit to a credit check, and wait as long as several weeks for approval. Payday Advance Loans are different. No credit checks are required. The application process is brief and approval is fast. Qualification requirements for a payday advance are much less strict than for banks. Most people who have had financial problems in the past can still qualify as long as they have a job and active bank account. The reasons you need money remain private.
- Family members and friends: You may be able to borrow money from someone you know. These loans are risky because they often result in bad feelings between the borrower and the lender. Payday loans are easy to get and easy to pay back, without all the hard feelings.
- Credit card cash advances: For those with credit cards, a cash advance is a possibility. Usually, a cash advance carries with it a very high interest rate that accrues over time. Payday Advance Loans are short-term loans, typically paid back in full in 14 days or less. When paid back on time, a payday advance is less expensive than a credit card cash advance.
- Pawn shops: Fast cash may be obtained if you have an item of value that you can pawn. Unfortunately, you run the risk of losing your property. It is also doubtful that you would receive the full value of the item from the pawn broker. A payday check advance does not require that you use any of your property for collateral.
Benefiting from a Payday Advance Loan
All loans and financial transactions require planning to get the most benefit. Intelligent management of your payday advance is vital. Below are some tips to help you get the most out of your cash advance:
- Fill out the application accurately.
- Plan ahead to repay the loan on time.
- If you cannot make a scheduled payment, contact your lender and explain your situation. A rollover or extension may be possible. Do not wait until your loan is in arrears.
If you find yourself in financial need, a quick and easy way to get money is with a payday advance. Simple qualification requirements, nearly instant access to cash, and convenient repayment options make Payday Advance Loans the right choice.