In today's economy, its not uncommon to need a bit of extra help to get by until you get paid. Maybe your car won't start before work one morning, maybe you need to take your child to the doctor for a cough, or maybe you simply need to restock on groceries. However, not all payday advance check services are equal in meeting your needs in a fast and convenient manner, so its always a great idea to check out your lender a bit before getting an Advance Till Payday. Usually you'll want to look for the following options when going with a lender like Paydayok.com.
1. Is there a credit check required? For a short-term cash advance, you should not normally be required to go through a time-consuming credit check. This also means that no matter what credit history you have, you can still receive the loan you need without a guarantee.
2. Can you easily complete the loan process? A good online lender will not require you to physically visit an office of theirs, and while they may require faxed proof of employment, this should only take a couple of minutes to do. This makes the lending process go much more quickly and easily. After completing an online application and faxing the necessary documents, you should be automatically matched with a lender who is right for you in order to receive your Advance Till Payday.
3. Will the loan be directly deposited? Usually you will want to get money quickly when applying for an Advance Till Payday, so you don't want to have to wait for a check to be sent to you, or deal with having to go somewhere to pick up your loan. Direct deposits are convenient, and allow you to rapidly access the loan money you need.
4. How is the loan repaid? Some lenders require you to send in a check or visit an office in order to repay a loan on the required day. A convenient and reputable lender will simply allow you to automatically pay back the payday cash advance on the due date of the loan, after you have been paid. This saves you time, gas money, and the worry of wondering if your check arrived with the loan service on time.
5. If something unexpected happens, will the lending service work with you? Reliable lenders such as Paydayok.com know that sometimes financial difficulties happen in series, and will work with you if you are unable to repay the entire loan on the due date. Unlike credit card cash advances or bank loans, which will give you huge financial penalties for not repaying a loan all at once, a good online loan service will allow you to repay the loan in installments, based on when your paydays occur, or extend the loan to the next payday if need be.
6. How much information do you need to have to receive a loan? The shorter the application, the easier it will be to get a loan, and the quicker you can get your much-needed Advance Till Payday. The best lenders will only require that you have a steady job, bank account, and phone number, and that you are an adult legal U.S. resident.
By looking into these questions before deciding on a loan service, you can find an online lender who is the best fit with you and your financial situation.